PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
OF YOUR DATA?
• Imaginatuluz S.L.
• CIF: B06997464
• Address: Pol. El Aguila Coors nave A, 50180 Utebo, (Zaragoza) SPAIN
• Telephone: +34 638 499 359
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com.
INFORMATION BASIC ON DATA PROTECTION
Manage and develop online shopping.
Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party, assuming that the elaboration of profiles so that their data will be used to evaluate their preferences, in order to offer commercial communications adapted to their profile.
Give response to claims and fulfillment of requests to exercise rights on privacy that assist the user
Execution of the sales contract that will be formalized between the parties.
< span style = "font-size: 12px;"> Compliance with legal obligations of the data controller such as the issuance of invoices. Legitimate interest of the controller. .
No Data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
own interested party.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
When a user connects to this website, for example to make a purchase, subscribe to the newsletter, make a query in our contact section or comment on a post on our blog, they are providing personal information for which Diseños is responsible. Imaginatuluz SL The purpose for which we treat this data will be:
- Manage the purchase you make through the web, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information about news, events and news related to our commercial activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products acquired (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user is oppose or revoke your consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV through the contact form provided, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for selection and hiring , in order to offer you positions that fit your profile.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- From Imaginatuluz S.L. We guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the user requires.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, no longer than the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which consent was requested for its treatment or until the interested party requests the deletion of your data.
WHAT CATEGORY OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Attending to the aforementioned purposes, Imaginatuluz S.L. treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data : name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Financial or banking data.
- Academic and professional data: training / degrees, student history, professional experience, in the case of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that refusal to supply them will make it impossible to carry out the requested commercial service.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Imaginatuluz S.L . of any responsibility in this regard. However, Imaginatuluz S.L. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE WE IMPLEMENTED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA?
Imaginatuluz SL is committed to the use and treatment of users' personal data, complying with the obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, Imaginatuluz S.L. , will notify the user without undue delay and will provide timely information related to the security incident when it is known.
In those cases in which Imaginatuluz S.L . It has service providers for the maintenance of its platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Imaginatuluz S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data by Imaginatuluz S.L. is found in the consent of the interested party: the user, when registering in any of our sections, gives express consent to the processing of your personal data.
The management of the purchase of products, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send newsletters about news, and news related to our commercial activity, is based on the legitimate interest of Imaginatuluz S.L. to carry out said treatments of in accordance with current regulations.
The legitimacy for the processing of your data related to the submission of CVs is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which you can withdraw at any time, although this would imply that your candidacy could not be taken into account in personnel selection processes. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously. Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Imaginatuluz S.L
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Interested users have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data collected.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Imaginatuluz S.L. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to carry out the portability of the data, that is, to receive the personal data that you have provided us and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
You can send us a letter to Imaginatuluz S.L., Pol. El Aguila Coors nave A, 50180 Utebo, (Zaragoza) or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.